Tuesday, July 4, 2017

#27 - flag day

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to show the colours of your flag...I am in Canada and we just celebrated our country's 150th birthday....this card represents my area in the summer as best as I can describe...lol...play along with us, will you?

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

yes one of those buzzards got me in the shin!!! and I welt like nobody's business. Awesome project and so fitting for us.

Donna said...

ACK!! I hear buzzing in my ears!!!
Love all the skeeters and the twine spray!
Happy belated Canada Day!!
#canada150

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ok, I've never seen or heard of this little flying insects, I actually had to go look them up on Google, LOL!!
But the ones on your card are so darn cute, awesome detail of the Skitter twine spray can.
Happy super belated Canada Day!!
Hugs,
Maria.

Mimi said...

Isn't the mosquito the national bird of Canada? J/K... we have them bad in the Sierra also... this year has been TERRIBLE! Cute card... I'm off to go find some DEET...

Chris Dring said...

Oh look, the national bird of Canada! LOL! This card is absolutely brilliant! Really clever use of twine on the skeeter spray can too!