This week's challenge at shopping our stash is to use an apple on your project. I chose to use a cute die from the stamps of life that has not yet seen paper even though I got it around 2 years ago...perfect challenge to pull it out and give it a go...all scraps were used in making this card as well...play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
#47 - the apple of my eye
This week's challenge at shopping our stash is to use an apple on your project. I chose to use a cute die from the stamps of life that has not yet seen paper even though I got it around 2 years ago...perfect challenge to pull it out and give it a go...all scraps were used in making this card as well...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You had THE perfect dies in your stash for this challenge! Awesome card!
those really are the PERFECT dies for this!!! i love the skinny black shadows as well, makes them really pop off the page!
Aren't you the lucky duck to have something in your stash to use Love that sentiment and it's perfect for the challenge.
Fab use of your scraps and yep, those are the PERFECT dies for this one!
I totally agree, these dies are perfect and fabulous for this challenge, love the beautiful papers you used too, awesome card.
Hugs,
Maria.
Post a Comment