Lauren and Stephanie at the Jinglebelles run a pink challenge in October for Christmas...I don't usually post my challenges with them but I am a closet player because the idea is fabulous to make Christmas cards all year long...(I secretly catch up all year in a couple of weekends because winter here sucks and I don't like to jinx bad weather by making cards with snow or cold on them before fall lol) - but I always try to play for the pink challenge...so there are my entries.
Monday, October 23, 2017
pink Christmas #58-60
Lauren and Stephanie at the Jinglebelles run a pink challenge in October for Christmas...I don't usually post my challenges with them but I am a closet player because the idea is fabulous to make Christmas cards all year long...(I secretly catch up all year in a couple of weekends because winter here sucks and I don't like to jinx bad weather by making cards with snow or cold on them before fall lol) - but I always try to play for the pink challenge...so there are my entries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love seeing one of our *closet* followers joining us for this important prompt ... and I love your super-cute pink designs for our ♥ Pink Christmas for the Cure! ♥ at Jingle Belles.
Fantastic cards, I love playing the Jingle Belles challenges especially the Pink Christmas one (up to 6 now)
ok, see, i cannot help but think that we might be responsible for that freakishly early snowfall you had a couple of weeks ago, so SORRY about that, lol! :) but THANK YOU for posting with us at JINGLE BELLES for PINK XMAS.. and posting x3 at that! (all of which are totally totally awesome cards!) ♥♥♥
Post a Comment