This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a tag on your project or make a tag on it's own. I chose the tag on the project for this week...I still was needing a couple more Christmas cards and thought I would incorporate the challenge with the scraps I had left from my paper pack...but then I was hooked and made a few tags with some stencils to add to some gifts...I just couldn't stop myself...play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
#63-66 - lets play tag
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a tag on your project or make a tag on it's own. I chose the tag on the project for this week...I still was needing a couple more Christmas cards and thought I would incorporate the challenge with the scraps I had left from my paper pack...but then I was hooked and made a few tags with some stencils to add to some gifts...I just couldn't stop myself...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Super cute Santa tag card, The stenciled tags are fabulous too. funny how it snowballs when you get creating.
oh my gosh! you were on a ROLL with the gorgeous tags, missus! ♥
WOW - awesome tag creations teammie!!
Ooh... Inky goodness! Looks like you had fun! I love the pulled-on look of your card, but I also love the tag with the sleigh.
WOW!! lovely, beautiful collection of tags, all of them are fabulous, love the one with the Santa, taking a break before the big night.
Awesome tags, my dear.
Hugs,
Maria.
Post a Comment