Monday, February 12, 2018

#16-26 - A colouring we will go

I decided to join in this week's challenge at the Jingle Belles...this time to use colouring in their challenge.  I have been loving this card design lately and blasted out 10 Christmas cards with it...I have also done get well and birthday (with wedding and sympathy being worked on this week)...it is so simple yet effective and easily uses up all my scraps of paper that are pretty but small and I just can't throw out.





3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

it's an awesome xmas x-travaganza! love ALL of these, they are each perfectly adorable and that clever design works for every variation! so happy you could join our coloring fun (times 11!!!) at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Marianne said...

Wow! You're on a roll here! I have some of these sweet images and am thinking I may need to borrow your design to use of some of my paper hoard. Thanks so much for playing along with my prompt at Jingle Belles.

SmilynStef said...

That is a lovely layout ... and your coloring is perfection ... so glad you went *a-coloring* with us at jingle belles.