Tuesday, March 6, 2018

#31- fashion statement


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a dress on your project...I am not sure if this counts - I think a Kimono is like a dress?? but I had these stickers that have been sitting in my stash for years and I wanted to get them used up.  Play along with us, will you?

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Wow thinking outside the box for a dress challenge, I love it, and it works for the challenge!!! fabulous job.

lauren bergold said...

a kimono definitely counts as a dress, imo! and i echo ms. barb in my admiration for having thought of it!!! ♥

Chris Dring said...

I second that brilliant thought of using a kimono! This card is adorable!

Mimi said...

Deena, I need these stickers in my life. I will be looking at all craft-store shelves in the hopes that they still exist.