Tuesday, April 10, 2018
#49 - headed to the beach
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use beach related items on your project...it is hard to think of the beach here as it is still freezing outside. It's like spring forgot to make an appearance this year. We are supposed to be in for another storm on the weekend and snow on Wednesday so we will have to see what is in store for us....but I will relax and not flip out in front of the fire to keep warm...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Fabulous card!! love the flip flops and the sentiment, the design and paper is perfect.
ohhhh spring! why hast thou forsaken us? (it feels like the Neverending Winter this year... and i know NJ is only a fraction of winnipeg...) meanwhile it was really fun to be beachy this week and your card is FLIPPIN' awesome! :) :) :)
Really??? Where is spring???
Brrrrrrrrr like you we are still getting winter storms and snow!!
YUCK
I do however love your wee flip flops and that funny sentiment!
We had snow flurries yesterday, so even we are still in the grip of Old Man Winter. Your card is adorable! Love the flip flops and that background paper is just perfect!
Ha, love these sentiments. After 70°F Monday, we just got 3" snow last night! Can I just say I'm flippin' out? OVERRR ITTTT
Post a Comment