Tuesday, May 29, 2018

#63 - graduation


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to celebrate the graduates in your life.  We had one last year and one next year, so there are none in our house this year, but some of the girls' friends are graduating this year so this is one of the cards I made for them.  Nothing too fancy but still it looks elegant to me.  Play along with us, will you?

8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, fabulous image. I love the simple elegance. the enamel dots are perfectly placed and the sentiment is great.

lauren bergold said...

soooooooooooooo beautifullly done, missus! ♥

Chris Dring said...

LOVE that image! What a fabulous grad card!

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I also love love love that image!
And you are right - this is a perfectly elegant grad card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love the simple image embossed in what looks like shimmery embossing powder. The enamel dots are a perfect finishing touch.
Beautiful and sweet words on the sentiment.
Great card.
XO

Mimi said...

Love love love it. Wonderful stamp. Deena, how old are your girls? I have two also, and I also had to make a grip of cards for my older daughter's friends. (I have a 10 and 15 year old).

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely done. I love the simplicity of this design and, of course, everything is made better by a little glitter!
Hugz,
Chana

Deena said...

Mine are 17 and 18