Tuesday, June 12, 2018

#65 - colour challenge


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is a colour challenge...summer colours are so much fun to work with...I thought I would throw in a pineapple and a flamingo for some flair.  Play along with us this week, will you?


6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great use of the colour palette, super card!!

Mimi said...

Way to go on stash-busting!

Chris Dring said...

Nothing says summer quite like a pineapple and flamingo! Such a cute card!

lauren bergold said...

pineapples and flamingoes are ALWAYS (always, always!) a fab idea!!! ♥

Chana Malkah said...

Your card says "it's summer!" Love the layering and the wonderful papers. You were able to combine a lot of patterns here, but it does not confuse the eye. That takes talent! Nicely done!
Hugz!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I love the fabulous way you displayed this pretty pattern papers, all the details truly spell SUMMER.
Great card.
Hugs.