The Jingle Belles are having a pink challenge for Breast Cancer month and they are donating for every card entered...so I thought I would whip up a couple for the last minute entry category...here they are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh my gosh! when you said last minute i was impressed by ONE card but you whipped up FOUR, how cool is that? and each one is soooooo fab and sooooo different. i don't think i could pick a favorite, tho, i love them all! what awesomely cool additions to our PINK XMAS gallery at JINGLE BELLES, thank you so much for helping us raise the ante, missus! ♥♥♥
Love the iridescent glitter and the fun rows of pearls ... what lovely holiday designs ... thanks so much for going *PINK* with us at Jingle Belles.
Shesh Deena, I can't think that fast and you made 4 cards they area all awesome.
Post a Comment