Tuesday, February 12, 2019

#11 - 13 - make your mark



This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to colour anything you want using markers...I thought I would whip up some little otters and give them quick colouring (I made and coloured 40 otters ready for other projects because they were so fun and easy to do).  I made a couple of birthday cards and some valentines too.  Play along with us, will you?

8 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Denna, what a beautiful and adorable trio of cards, love them all.
Your little Otters are Otterly adorable, beautifully colored, super sweet.
Awesome cards!!

Chana Malkah said...

Both cards are lovely and so beautifully colored. Those little Otters are adorable!

Chris Dring said...

Those are some adorable otters! Fabulous coloring and love all these different cards!

Barbara Godden said...

What a fabulous trio of otterly cute otters. Fantastic work.

lauren bergold said...

holy carp *40* otters?!?! that would take me about a year, lol! otterly in love with ALL of these awesome cards! ♥

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet, I love it! Jo x

Donna said...

Those wee otters are soooooooooo freakin cute!!!
Fab job on getting 40 of them ready to go!!

Mimi said...

SOOO CUTE! Lots of really cool elements on your card, Deena. Great one.