This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make an artist trading card. They are cute little cards that are 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches and can be collected and sent to people. I chose to make one for each of our design team members and will be mailing them this week. I played with a few techniques like foiling and embossing and oxide inks...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Beautiful backgrounds, fabulously embossed feather and great sentiment. A1 job on them Deena.
Ohhhhhhhh Deena!
These are sooooooo pretty!
I love love love the feather!
Eeeeeee I am so excited I get to add one of your creations to my collection!!
These are so very pretty! I can't wait to get mine. This beauty will have a permanent home in my planner! Fabulous work, Deena!
Hugz,
Chana
Oooh! Love these ATC's! The feather die cut looks so cool and yay you for trying out foiling. Looking forward to adding this to my collection!! Yay!
Oh my gosh!! Am I getting one of these cards!!? I can't wait Denna, thank you so much.
I'm loving this challenge more than any other, seriously, these types of cards and coins are simply beautiful and unique, they are mini works of art, no doubt about it.
I love your design, that feather is beautiful and your design makes it shine even more.
Thank you in advance for my card, my dear.
XO
Way to go, you! Hey, glorious DOx blending! Ooh... ahhh...!
Post a Comment