Tuesday, May 7, 2019

#31 - May flowers


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a flower on your project.  I made this one with alcohol inks at a crop and thought it fit into the challenge perfectly so here it is...It was a fun technique that I like playing with.  Play along with us, will you?

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Very pretty! When I first saw your background, I thought you were using the Salt technique. This is so well done. I need to try alcohol inks.
Hugz,
Chana

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! This is soooo pretty! Your alcohol ink background with that rose die cut looks amazing!

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous background for that rose die cut.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I always love to see backgrounds created with alcohol inks, I think the ink moves on the paper so beautifully creating the most fabulous designs, no two are alike.
The one you created for this rose and the leaves is amazing and that die is just so delicate and beautiful.
Amazing card.