This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use some stencils on your project...I did a bit of a zigzag pattern with some blue ink and made a set of simple cards with it. Play along with us, will you?
I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
3 comments:
These are so cute. I could see them as a small grouping on the wall of a nursery or a toddler's bedroom. Beautiful work, Deena!
Hugz,
Chana
LOVE all of those layers framing the sweet kiddos! I really like the subtle stenciling for the background too!
Oh my gosh, these are soooooo adorable!!
Fab job on an amazing set of cards!
Post a Comment