Tuesday, July 16, 2019

#38 - 46 - Christmas in July



This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is Christmas in July - whip up a few Christmas cards and get a jump on the holiday rush.  I threw a few together in some non-traditional colours and with no snow on them so as not to jinx our 30C summer weather that has finally hit here...play along with us, will you?

12 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW you really really got BUSY with this one! i love the design and especially that you did two different colorways (or colourways lol) happy happy 400th challenge! ♥

Jane Willis said...

You've really gone into mass production here - lovely collection of cards.

Barbara Godden said...

Super die cuts and awesome design. You have been really busy, Love non traditional colours too.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, fabulous triple layers of the baubles!!! Lovely set||

Karen Letchworth said...

What a cool card to share on your 400th challenge. Thanks for the inspiration. I had a lot of fun playing along in this challenge and creating my Christmas card in July. Lots of fun!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Karenladd said...

These are beautiful cards, and the non-traditional colors make them trendy and modern.

Furrbster said...

A lovely layout with two very pretty colourways,

Hugz Tinz

Heather said...

These are gorgeous! Those die cuts are absolutely stunning and I love the nontraditional color schemes!

Christine said...

I love the pink card! The layered dies are gorgeous, and I really like the bakground text!

Suzanne H said...

Love that Christmas ornament die. Just gorgeous.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty! That is a very elegant ornament.

Janis said...

Love all the elegant layers!! These are so pretty in the non-trad colors. I love both colors.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com