Tuesday, December 3, 2019

#57 - Happy Holidays


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to show how you celebrate the holiday season!  Well we decided that we are going to have a gnome infested Christmas at our house and a bonus was that they are all the trend at the stores...we have gnome ornaments, gnome decorations and even 3 gnome Christmas trees...loving it all so much that I even made some gnome Christmas cards.  Happy Holidays everyone!

6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

so in fact you'll be GNOME for xmas lol! woohoo! love it deena!♥

Chana Malkah said...

The composition of this card is awesome. Love the unexpected palette and that adorable Gnome! Nice work! Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous card, love your design and yes Gnomes are big, my granddaughter in law is making mini gnomes they are adorable and I think I'm getting one for Christmas. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Donna said...

As a fellow gnome lover, I am sooooooooo in love with your 2019 infestation :)
I love their big pointy hats, funny little noses and beards.
This is just a gorgeous card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I love the non traditional Holiday colors on these adorable little houses, and the Gnome....well.....he is just adorable. The little star tied with twine is the perfect detail.
Beautiful card teammie.
Happy Holidays for you and your family.
Hugs.

Barbara Godden said...

Fantastic cards, great use of the gnomes, and the card designs, I had nothing in the realm of gnomes, not a good start to my new year crafting.