Tuesday, March 31, 2020

#18 - under the sun

This week's challenge at shopping our stash is to use a sun, a moon or stars on your project...I chose the sun because I think we all need some sunshiny happiness in our lives right now (and we have finally had some sun here and some of the snow has just started to melt.  It has felt like a really long winter here - it started on October 3rd and never let up until this weekend.  However we are in for 20-40 cms of snow for April fool's day and that is no joke).  Play along with us, will you?

6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Okay now I'm humming the tune, I only know a few words but then again the cat might go hide if I start singing. Lovely designed card, great use of the sequins. Our snow is gone, we have had some nice days but I never put the snow shovels away too soon. keep safe.

Chris Dring said...

What a happy card! We've not had much snow where we live, but we sure do have many days in a row of clouds and/or cold rain. (which is SO much fun walking the dog in...NOT!) Stay warm and stay safe!

Chana Malkah said...

This is a lovely design, Deena! Now I will have the Temptations playing in my head all day but that is not a bad thing! Beautifully crafted!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Margaret said...

Love this cheerful card! The sunshine and bright colors are perfect!

Donna said...

I have the tune in my head now too!
That is wayyyyyyyy too much snow!!
Your card is bright and cheery and super sunny, I love it!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Beautiful and oh so cheerful card Denna, we most definitely need more sunshine and warm weather. Yesterday the temp went up to 69-70 degrees up here in NW Indiana and that was amazing.
That song by The Temptations is beautiful.
XO
Maria.