Tuesday, May 12, 2020

#24-26 - around the world

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is all about travel - you can use maps, vacation spots, landmarks or any place that gets your travel juices flowing.  This challenge ironically coincides with my cancelled trip to Las Vegas (due to Covid -19) - so I will just have to travel the globe on paper lol.  I am not sure when my next trip will be after this pandemic - or if I will even want to travel any more - with the after effects of the virus fall out.  Only time will tell.  Play along with us, will you?

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Yes a lot of us will only be travelling virtually. I only want to travel to the cottage which is banned by the county. Back to your card great job super sentiment, nice to have extras in your stash.

Donna said...

Fab cards! Love the globes.
I am with you - I am craving packing up and hitting the road...but wondering if that is the safe / responsible thing to do....boooooo
I have told Kevin we will have to make some upgrades to our yard if we are staying home all summer!

lauren bergold said...

ack sorry about the vegas trip, i know you guys always have a blast! you have, however, turned staying home into a FAB set of cards! love that globe and the sequins are brilliant! ♥

Mimi said...

So cute! Wanna know how you did the glittery globe! Sorry about Vegas... boohoo, crying for ya! Don't worry, things WILL get better!!!