Tuesday, June 23, 2020

#31 - you're so sweet

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use something sweet for your project.  It can be a sweet item like cakes or cookies.  Or a sweet something like a baby or a love.  Your choice.  Play along with us will you?

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cupcake card, great design, I always have trouble makeing a card with a frame, you made it look easy.

lauren bergold said...

soooooooooooo pretty deena and a beautiful combination of papers (& YES awesome use of frame too as barb has noted!) ♥ (i totally want a cupcake now tho... dang...)

Donna said...

Love it!!!!
Love the colours and I am also now craving cupcakes (more than one) LOL

Chana Malkah said...

I swear this team is trying to get me to break my diet! Great die and I love your paper piecing. I love the Baskin Robbins colors, they are my favorites!
Hugz,
Chana