This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use black and white on your project. I chose to do a cover related theme that may only be understood by Canadians lol - our Prime Minister said this lovely phrase in an address to the country at the beginning of the pandemic. Enjoy lol and play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I remember seeing a video of him saying that. LOL! Love this!
He he he he speaking moistly....love the added rolls of TP.
Awesome a lot of people will be reminded of that speech, I only saw the replays great job. love the tp too.
OMG - thankfully I missed thie speech! Jo x
Ohh!! I would have loved to hear that speech, LOL!!
Love all the TP rolls, I'm venturing to say that the bottom TP might be washi tape??
A truly fun card.
Hugs.
omg too funny! but yes... a terrible image indeed lol! love that hilarious tp roll border and the overall current event awesomeness of this!
Post a Comment