This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is one of my favourite trends (and one that I have been doing way before it became popular). I have been making slimline cards for at least 20 years....that's right, you heard me correctly - 20 years. They are the first card style I started with and they have never really ended with me. Now that they are super popular, I have been able to find some dies that go along with the style, so that makes it a little more fun. Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This is a marvelous fall card! Love it!
Hugz,
Chana
Awesome fall card, love the circle with the pumkin in it. and the thanks die cut is great,
Love it!
Love the colours, that paper...so gorgeous...the pumpkin, the wee sprigs of greenery - awesome!
Deena, this is some truly gorgeous pattern paper, I too love the little pumpkin on the corner, super sweet.
Beautiful Autumn card.
XO
Maria.
Post a Comment