Well, I have finished my last class of level one for the Altenew Educators Program. This one was called Seasonal Scene Building. This class had so many techniques from masking to shaker cards. I have done all of these in the past but it was a nice reminder of the different style of scenes that can be made.
I really enjoyed the inside out look of this card. It was so much fun trying to come up with a surprise inside for this card that didn't give up too much outside of the window so you really want to peek inside.
And then there are the shaker cards. I love making shaker cards. They have been some of my favourite cards over the years. So many options and such a different look for the same technique. I quite enjoyed the inking on both of the shaker cards with the clouds in the sunset sky (this card mimicked the colour of the sky outside my craft room window at the time that I was making it) and the brick wall effect with embossing and 8 colours of ink.
I was really torn for a favourite between the card with the koi and the macarons. There are so many stamps and layers involved in the macaron one that it was a labour of love....but the fish have won the vote of the favourite from this class. I put some grey die cuts underneath and offset from the fish to make them look like shadows of them swimming.
Well, that is the first 10 classes on the journey to becoming certified through the Altenew program....thanks for looking.








2 comments:
WOW!!!!
Those cards are so amazing!
You are so talented!
♥
WOW!! Look at all those cards! LOVE the result! My vote is for the fish one because it looks more balanced.
Thank you for submitting your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.
Post a Comment