Tuesday, May 11, 2021

SOS - Here fishy fishy

 This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a fish on your project - or something fishing related.  I love these layering fish from Altenew and I can't get enough of them...along with this water illusion stencil from My Favourite things and you have a fantastically fishy card.  Play along with us, will you?


5 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is very fantastically fishy!!!!
Love it!!

Chana Malkah said...

Wonderful CAS design! Very nicely done!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love the water you created for your beautiful fish to swim in, this is a very sweet card, the sequence "bubbles" are a very awesome detail.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful fish, great card design love the colours too.

Mimi said...

I had that stamp set and played and played... then passed it on to a friend... missing it now! I was fun to come up with different combos of fish colors! Great card!