Tuesday, January 4, 2022

SOS - starts with S

 Happy New Year to all!  I am hoping this post finds everyone well and raring to play with their stamps!  This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use something that starts with the letter "s"...


I chose to use stamps, splatters, sequins, soya sauce, sushi, shiny paper, sentiment and a stitched die cut....play along with us, will you?

5 comments:

dj said...

sushi...my favorite!! What great inspiration for those who play along with our "something that begins with S" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!

Barbara Godden said...

Yum Sushi it's seems a long time ago I was at a Sushi restaurant. Adorable card, great "splatters" and design.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! Sushi, I could live eating it for the rest of my life, it's so delicious.
And a new Sushi Bar opened a few months ago just about 30 min. from my house so, guess what I've been eating very often, tee hee!!
Your card just made me very hungry for some Dim Sum and California Rolls, love these cute and delectable treats, the gold splatter is a beautiful detail.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO

AlisonC said...

What a great fun theme! Love that backing paper as a base for all your little elements. x

lauren bergold said...

super cool smiling sushi with soy sauce and sequins! this is BEYOND fun! PS: happy new year! looking forward to another great year at SOS!