Friday, April 15, 2022

ATC - A Tiny Craft - bunny love

 This month's challenge at A Tiny Craft is to make some trading cards with Bunny images on them.  I have this super cute bunny from Colorado Crafts that was dying to have some ink on it so that is what I played with this time around.  Play along with us, will you?



5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

What a fabulous idea for a quatro of atcs, Super cute bunny and love your design.

Donna said...

Ohhhh Colorado Crafts!!
I need to check out more of their stamps, this bunny is gorgeous and I love love love love love how you've pieced the four together, so awesome!

Tee said...

Such a clever design! Awesome bunny ATCs! Love it.

Lindsey said...

Brilliant! I love the idea of one big image turning into four put-together ATCs. Gorgeous colouring, too.

Sarn said...

Great idea with that lovely stamp.

I am playing along for the first time. xxx