Tuesday, October 11, 2022

SOS - frightfully delightful

 This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is frightfully delightful - a challenge featuring something spooky or creepy - I chose a zombie.  I don't really do halloween cards, so I tried to find something that would be more useable in my life - thank you cards never go wrong.  Play along with us, will you?



4 comments:

dj said...

That hand...that sentiment makes for the perfect card for our new challenge!! I love the frightful inspiration you are offering to those who decide to play along with our new "frightfully delightful" challenge over at SOS!! #SOS481

Barbara Godden said...

EWWW creepy, but awesome, Great background and the sentiment works. Great card.

lauren bergold said...

Ok so that is as CLEVER as it is awesome and definitely "Frightfully Delightful!" I love that you made the zombie work for NON halloween; it's important to make cards that will actually get SENT, imo!!!♥

Maria Rodriguez. said...

YIKES!!!!! This card is totally frightful, that sentiment totally works!!!!!
For someone who doesn't make Halloween cards often, you totally nailed this one.
Whoever receives this card is going to be "frightfully delighted"
Great Job, Deena.
XO
Stay healthy and safe.
Maria.