This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is called "She's a Lady" - we are to use a lady image on our project or make a card for a special lady in your life. I chose this fun die cut lady and made a few of them (10) on the weekend. They are so much fun and I am so addicted to small die cut pieces...Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way to go shopping your stash...well creating a stash this weekend!! 10 of those little old ladies...can't wait to see how you use the other 9!! She is adorable in a grumpy sort of way!! You have offered fun & humorous inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "She's A Lady" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS496
Perfect image and WTG making 10, I was lucky to find time to make one. Lots of little die cuts on your cards, you have to be very very organized to do that much. (and don't have a cat sitting in the middle of them) Fantastic job on them and I love the sentiments.
Brilliant, these really made me laugh!
Post a Comment