This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is called no stamping allowed and it is just as it sounds. No Stamping....but everything else goes. I chose to do all die cutting on my project - mostly because I am in love with die cutting and I had a great reason to make my card too! I am making it for my auntie and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary that was last week and they are in town visiting us this week so I can give it to them in person - lots of gold for this anniversary card! Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
50 years...what a milestone!! And your card for them is beautiful...die cuts rock when you can't stamp don't they!?! What great inspiration you offer to those who decide to play along with our new "no stampin" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. So was it hard for you to no use any stamps?!? It is gonna be fun to see everyone's take on this challenge!! #SOS501
Post a Comment