This time on the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers we are using new as the theme...I went for New two ways....New Year and New Dies...may as well get the most bang for the challenge buck with the theme. Play along with us, will you... (I am building up to my true snarkiness slowly but surely...don't your worry...it will be worth the wait...bwahaha).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ha ha ha, well ain't that the truth! Love your card, Deena, it's gorgeous and snarky - a perfect combo, Jo x
Ha! Great card! Oh well, at least we don't have to deal with our Christmas meltdowns for another 12 months.
I can't wait to see your true snarkiness!
This is awesome, I love those pretty flowers paired with a snarky sentiment!
Pretty flowers and snark: such a great combo! Looking forward to seeing your freak flag fly! LOL!
I do love the juxtapositon of your gorgeous florals and that awesome sentiment. The white highlights are perfect too!!!
Post a Comment