This week's challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is to use something you haven't used before. I had this package of wooden glasses sitting around my craft room for years and decided I had to find something to do with them, so I coloured on them, stamped on them and blinged them up. My goal this year is to use enough stuff up in my room that I end up with a free drawer by the end of the year (and if you have seen how much stuff doesn't fit in the drawers and cupboards right now you will know how big of a goal this really is). Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just love this, Deena! I needs some new glasses and wish I could grab a pair like any of these! Jo x
Those wooden glasses are so cool! Love how you decorated them for this fabulous card!
Oh this is cute, cute, cute! Love the sentiment. I have two bins of NBUS and I am determined....
Post a Comment