Saturday, December 6, 2025

SOSS - Snarky Christmas

 This week's challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stamper's is to do a snarky Christmas project.  This card totally speaks to my mood this year in my fall behind and never catch up Grinch feeling Christmas attempt.  I have nothing done - cards aren't mailed, trees aren't up, gifts aren't purchased and only some of the Christmas baking has been started.  But Oh Well....What can I do?  Take it one job at a time and hope to have it all done by the 20th ish...I can do it...I know I can!



4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

YES! I love this one, Deena. Great work, sistah, Jo x

Donna said...

He he he, love that grumpy cat :)
Hells ya you can!!! You are a baking, tree putting upping Queen my friend! You got this!

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic stamp and sentiment, love his grumpy face!

JulieP said...

I adore these cat images! Perfect sentiment. If it makes you feel any better I am not decking any halls this year. No one here but hubby and I for the first time ever so I'm not feeling very festive. But I did get cards out and gifts wrapped so there is that. But nothing else happening here. LOL!