Sunday, January 10, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #23

I am entering this page for the Paper Cutz challenge # 23 - the object is to use only red, green, black and white on the page. I think this one should qualify, as that is all that is there. You can find their challenge here: http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/01/paper-cutz-challenge-23.html if you want to play along. I love this picture of my girls. We were at the corn maze and it was freezing outside. They saw this rock and ran to get on top of it when we were getting ready to leave. I turned back to look at them and the were both "meditating", so I had to take a pic, of course. Thanks for looking. Deena

2 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

What a awesome scrap page. Thanks for playing on Paper Cutz this week

sophiesmama said...

What a darling LO! Thanks for playing PCC!
Hugs,
Mary