
I did this page for the second half of my Evil and Wicked page. I saw the challenge for Creative Scrappers and their sketch just called out for the second half of this layout. You can see their challenge here:
http://www.creativescrappers.blogspot.com/ . Here is the other half is anyone is interested...did that one before this project (the colours are really close to the same, but look much lighter in the first pic...they are truly the colours of the second one!):

Glad that challenge came out
cuz this picture looked super lonely in the album without a match. One more event from
Disneyworld documented and finished. Plus I just thought that these pictures were so awesome. We were the first people to visit with the evil stepsisters and the wicked stepmother that morning and they spent tons of time with the girls. They made the day for them. Up until this character photo, we hadn't had much luck with any of the characters...man they take lots of breaks..of course if that was my job, I would take lots too!
2 comments:
they look great.
Fab layouts! Great take on the CS sketch!
Post a Comment