Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project 365 #37 - Butterfly Sympathy

Okay, so this one is a little more of a serious take on the challenge at 52-Card pickup. Just couldn't get into a sympathy card mood this morning while colouring monsters. Their challenge was for something to take a different perspective on. This is a different perspective than my monster card. You can find them here:

5 comments:

Tina said...

This is such a lovely card. I never quite know how to make sympathy cards, but this is something along my style. I love the colors you chose, too.
I'm a follower of the 52 Card pick up, just so you know. Thank you for sharing this, it is truly an inspired peice!

Deb said...

this is stunning, would give the recipients much comfort I am sure!

about the SU punches, glad you agreed, I was thinking it was just me!! hugs Debx

Jana said...

This is so elegant. This would definately make a smile on someone's face.

Sue C said...

Very pretty, very appropriate. I have such a hard time with sympathy cards...they just never seem "right" to me. This is beautiful, though.

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Beautiful card!Love the colours you used. It makes me feel cheerful! Thanks for sharing!

Julie