Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project 365 #46 - 3 Turtle cards

I just got this cute little turtle stamp yesterday and had to use her...she is just to cute . The ScrapYard in Stonewall had a sale on their Bellas yesterday, buy two get one free...So I picked up a couple...or should I say a few?? 15 to be exact...shhh, don't tell Gordie ;)...but anyway...needed a couple of girly birthday cards, so this is what I came up with...no challenges...just me.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh my gosh, these are great! I love them and that turtle is adorable. Hey, what's a few stamps amongst friends? LOL

Besides, it's not such a bad vice to have...
;-)

Heather said...

easy for Rosemary to say, she hasn't seen your collection. the turtle is really cute. you should probably have an extra 10K in insurance for all your scrap.......

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Deena! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)