I have been a crafty slacker lately...we have had spring break here and have been super busy. I don't know how that happens when all of the kids stuff is cancelled, but it does. We bought a new van and the girls went to get autographs and pictures with Cindy Klassen. They were super excited to meet an olympic medal winner in person.
I also did the following little easter card...i thought they were super cute, so I made 6 of them! They are in a stair step card style...the first bunny says my feet hurt (his feet have been eaten)...the second says my back hurts (same fate for his back) and the third bunny is missing his ears and is saying "What??" Thanks Cheryl for the idea....changed it up a bit
One stop craft challenge: #74 Paper piecing:http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
Fussy and fancy challenge #7: Easter: http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/
Charisma Cards #13 - Animals: http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/
Cute Card Thursday #106 - Easter Theme: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/
Shirley's Two Girls Twisted Thursday: Anything goes: http://s2gpapercraftingcontest.blogspot.com/
Cooking it up with Katie: Something Old (paper and ribbon), Something new (stamp and punch) and something sweet (Chocolate Bunnies): http://cookingitupwithkatie.blogspot.com/
Fab 'n funky: spring is in the air: http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/
Stamping Royalty: Easter:
http://www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/
Moxie fab: Tuesday trigger: easter inspiration: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/

19 comments:
Fabulous idea and wonderfully executed!
Makes me want chocolate right now!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)
Great job! I wish that I'd seen it before Easter... this so would have been my family Easter card:) Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!
What a hoot. Your card made me laugh. Happy Easter and thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.
Jennifer
Those are stinking cute, you have been a very busy lady!. Thanks for joining us at S2G!
WOW0 These are awesome cards! glad u included S2G!
I love those bunnies - and the little signs are great! Cute cards! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!
Deena, you've made such a beautiful card for easter, I love it!!!
Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week! :)
Hugs Itzuvit xx
Really cute cards, love all the detail. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee
adorable stair cards!!! love it!
Hey Deena! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)
Great card. This is so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.
Lol, these really made me smile. Fab idea and love step cards. Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie. Hugs Tracy x
Interesting and fun idea!
Thanks so much for playing along at Twisted Thursday
Hugs
Anne
Neat cards!!!
Thanks so much for playing along in the Shirley's 2 Girls challenge this week!!!! Your participation is greatly appreciated!!!
What a cute idea! I always make cards for my sister with the bunny's ears missing. Thanks for playing along with S2G's Twisted Thursday!
Oh my these are wonderful, Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
Hugs Suzi x
Oooh, look at all those bunnies! Great work!
thanks for playing with Cooking it up with Katie this week
pen
fab cards,love the bunnies thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea
Adorable Easter cards! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April
Post a Comment