Sunday, September 19, 2010

Project 365 #97 - hope your day shines

Whipped up this little card this morning. Thought it met the qualifications for the following challenges: Opus Gluei : easel card...this one is all little more fall like :) :http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/ and Mission to Create #25v: envelope, beige or cream, doilies, stipes and dots, something clear - crystal, hole or transparency: I have 4 out of the 5 and I am putting the card in an envelope, so that may count as 5 out of 5? probably not, but you can find the link here: http://www.missiontocreate.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jana said...

Lovely card. Amazing how such a minor change can alter the whole feel of the card so much. Love them both. Thanks for playing with us. Again.

Rosemary said...

I love this card, it's so elegant and classy! You just whipped it up?!? How come my projects never look as good when I whip them up quickly? LOL

I love your crafting challenge to create and create and create, what a lovely idea!

Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei, and please keep coming back for our challenges because it's wonderful to see what you make!

Amy said...

very pretty with the lace!

Electra said...

It's very pretty, love the doilie!