Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 365 #008 - celebrate again

here is the last card from my scraps...I stickled the people and the balloon on this one for a little bit of a different effect...another quick and easy to give away birthday card...need sooo many more, so I guess I will be busy for a while.
I am entering it in the following challenge:
Let's Ink it up: anything goes: http://www.letsinkitup.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

What a lovely card, beautiful colours! Great seeing you joining us at the LIIU, hope to see you playing with us again soon ;) Hugs, Joanna x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck :-)
Claire xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Great use of scraps. Thanks for playing at LIIU.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

GReat way to use up scraps, love the simplicity of design. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Fun and cute card! Thanks for joining us at LIIU!!! Good luck!

Tammy xx