Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Being the start of a new year, it is the start of a new 365 Challenge - no rules, just challenging yourself to use up some of your supplies that are taking over your crafting areas (well, at least taking over mine)...If you would like to join in, let me know in the comment area and I will hook your blog up on the side of mine...any friends are welcome to join in too...the more in, the more fun....try to do 365 completed projects in 2011...last year I finished over 600....I never thought it would be possible, but it was a lot of fun...anything goes cuz you make your own rules...it could be layouts, cards, something on the wall....even a flower, if you made it counts...it is just a challenge to try to use your old punches, stamps, machines and paper (or your new punches, stamps, machines and paper :) if you know what I mean - boxing week sales were great).

No comments: