so, I see by the comments (as nice and appreciated as they are), that I messed up on the clean and simple challenge...I didn't leave much for white space on my last card thinking I was being clean and simple because I had used little for embellishments etc. So I did another card using the same technique but leaving more than 50% white space...I think this entry may be better suited for the less is more challenge here: http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2011/04/week-9-colour-challenge-touch-of-red.html
and I will enter this one in the Opus Gluei as well - this is their technique for the week: http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-97-find-your-zen.html
thanks for looking (and the double spacing has fixed itself miraculously!)

20 comments:
This is gorgeous Deena.
Love the zentangle with the touch of red in it.
Sharon xx
Stunning card - love it
Oh Wow!
This is perfect!
I absolutely love this one!
Thanks SO much for this second submission!
It's terrific!
Chrissie
"LIM"
Wow Deena, this fabulous. I love it. x
Another FANTASTIC card. I love how you incorporated the Zentangle. You are really zipping the cards out today. I LOVE them too. OPUS GLUEI is so lucky to have you playing with us.
Wow! This is fantastic! Very striking.
Lynne x
Fantastic!! I've tried zentangle but not very successfully,but you have cracked it! That flower looks stunning with that touch of red :)
Val x
This is fabulous. Great technique.
Cheers!
Hi Deena, this is just FAB, the red accent looks stunning
Thanks for your second entry
mandi
"Less is More"
This is fabulous Deena, love it
Ali x
A beautiful, crisp, and modern card - love how your zentangle adds that extra ooomph!
Go, Deena, go!
HI
fAB CARD LOVE IT ...
HUGS
SYLVIE
XXX
Stunning card. love the graphic quality. x
Beautiful card, zentangle is a very attractive art, love it all :0) xxx
Love that popped up image!! Very pretty!
Another lovely card. the white of the flower really stands out against the black
Kerry x
Wow I really love this layout and the way you used that background stamp. Fabulous card!! TFS
I like this even better than your other one! Love the little touches of red and the flower is awesome!
Wow always wondered how zentangle is done. Love your design
Beautiful!
Momo sent me..
Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment