Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Award

I received a blog award from Linda at My Creative Playground - http://smilin2.blogspot.com/ Thanks for that, I have never received one of these before....not sure if I am doing this right or not???
According to the instructions, I am to pick 5 blogs to give this award to as well, so here are my picks:
Debby at a Scrapjourney : http://debby4000.blogspot.com/
Electra at Wishin I knew how to blog: http://wishiniknewhowtoblog.blogspot.com/
Jana at Studio 3 Twelve: http://icantwanna.blogspot.com/
Rosemary at Free Advice worth every penny : http://freeadvicewortheverypenny.blogspot.com/
Deanna at Girls in the craft: http://girlsinthecraft.blogspot.com/
I chose these ladies because I truly enjoy their crafts and their comments on my blog...all of them are super talented in different, but awesome (in my opinion, anyway) ways...
As a recipient of this award please do the following:
Thank the giver on your blog
Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
Copy and paste the award on your blog
Reveal your five blog picks
Let them know by leaving a comment....

3 comments:

Linda S said...

Hi Deena!

Your blog looks great!!! I feel like you every time I attempt something new....it's all about learning. Thanks for posting and passing the award on. It is so nice to be recognized for your crafty talents!! I do mean yours!!

Electra said...

Thank you so much Deena. I appreciate your talent as much, if not more than you, mine!

Rosemary said...

Aw, you're so sweet, thank you very much! I'm so touched!