Sunday, October 30, 2011
2011 365 #169 - penguin Christmas x2
I made these cards in duplicate because I thought they were just soo darn cute when I was done with the first one. I used the sketch from CPS Card Sketches. I made the snowflakes with my nestabilities and some felt that I just happened to pick up at a dollar store while we were searching for some cheap velcro for our halloween costumes (which turned out that they should be the best garden gnome costumes on the street)...I am also entering it in the following challenges:
Bah! Humbug! - die cuts
Card Makin Mamas - die cuts
Daring Cardmakers - felt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Indeed, they are really cute! Nice cards!
Wowsa tons of amazing entries this week at Humbug Hall. I guess we all love using die cuts. Thanks for sharing your fab card with us. I just love the felt - adds real texture and depth to the card.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
I LOVE your cute little penguins, they are so adorable :) Thanks for joining our Die Cut Challenge at Card Makin' Mamas!
Your felt snowflakes are fabby. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Awwww, the penguins are cute!
What a cute image and fantastic layered snowflake. I love your card! Thank you for sharing with us at the DC this week felt challenge.
Zuz. x x
Those penguin cards are sooo cute! Thanks for playing along with this week's feltie DCM dare. :D
Lovely fun cards!
Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers!
xx Leo
Just love the felt Deena, I have some but have never thought to try cutting it out!
Hugs
Brenda Bah Humbug GDT
Your pretty snowflake is just perfect for The Daring Cardmakers' Fantastic Felt challenge this week, thanks for joining in.
Great card with that lovely fun image and fantastic felt snowflakes.
Marie
Lovely! Those penguins are super cute and I love the snowflake. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x
Post a Comment