Saturday, October 1, 2011
world card making day #5 - 2011 365 #145 - winter tree wishes
this was the simplest card ever, but I love the finished effect of it...I am going to enter it in the crafty creations challenge for clean and simple and in the less is more challenge - the colour of your eyes...mine are blue and so is this card so it should be good to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
This looks beautiful Deena, what a serene scene.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
i love cards that have scenes on them they are as Chrissie says so serene x
So pretty, well done :O) Viv xx
This is lovely, really pretty.
Lynne xxx
Beautiful Deena
Stunning scene
Thank you
Mandi LIM
perfect winter card
I love the effect too - a gorgeous card!
Gorgeous - love the sparkle.
Linbyx
I love it-those trees look gorgeous!
Post a Comment