Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2012 365 #89 Beautiful girls

This week's project challenge over at Shopping our Stash is punch it out...I made this page with several different punches...large butterfly, small butterfly, circles of different sizes and a scalloped punch...this is a picture of my girls at the Seattle Aquarium this summer in Seattle just before we left for Alaska...that album is coming along nicely (yippee...maybe this one won't take me 3 years to finish???)...I also love the buttons on this page...they are so much fun that I bought about 50 of them...the circles were all images already printed on the back of one of these pattern papers and they happened to fit into my circle punch perfect perfectly, like the paper was designed for it...so come one out and throw us some punches...

6 comments:

Jana said...

Absolutely gorgeous. And the layout is pretty too.

lauren bergold said...

♥BEAUTIFUL♥ is definitely DEFINITELY the correct word for both the amazingly gorgeous design AND those astonishingly lovely SUPERMODELS!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥!

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Deena! a beautifully designed LO & beautiful models too!
hugs

paige said...

Great page! Your fun elements enhance the adorable photo!

Patrice said...

Love your use of the punches!

Raquelle Clifton said...

You did an awesome job on all your LO's and yep! your girls are adorable! Anyhoo, I'm a newbie to your blog and a new follower! Come and visit me if you get a chance!

PinkE
SimplyPinkE.blogspot.com