Tuesday, May 29, 2012
2012 365 #119 - flower thanks
this week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is a challenge to use up some of those hoarded flowers hiding in your crafting area...I made mine on the Cricut with some scrap papers that I had lying around in my scrap box...slowly trying to empty that out slowly but surely....I made the jar from a piece of packaging from some stamps that I was organizing this weekend...so come on out and use up some of those precious flowers you have hiding in your closets, on your desk, in a basket or in the paper bag still from the craft store!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
ok, i ♥LOVE♥ the whole card, but my favorite FAVORITE bit is the jar being stamped on plastic packaging so it's SEE THRU!!! you are just soooooooo brilliant!!!!!
ps: ta v much for all the "dental support" it is MOST APPRECIATED and seriously the thing that let me go and talk to the guy and commit to the "bionic tooth" project! ♥♥♥♥♥
WOW! So creative and pretty. Love the way you did the jar and those wonderful flowers are so pretty.
Lynn
This is so pretty! I love the jar too, and the way you colored it makes it look like I could grab it! These flowers are great.
Gorgeous! Love those rolled flowers and the paper too!
Love those rolled roses!!!
Are you implying I have hoarded flowers?!?! Moi??! OK, I do.
This card is great, especially the jar-that is so cool!
And I am NOT giving up my flowers! So there.
I love your clever flower base made out of packaging. Blessings!
Oh what a gorgeous vase of flowers card, love it.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment