Tuesday, August 21, 2012

2012 365 #146 - use a sketch

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a sketch...I love the sketches from  Delightful Inspiration and I really just don't play with them enough, even though I love their blog...so I decided to hunker down and actually complete one of their sketches in time for the link...wahoo...I just got this stamp in the mail and when I saw it I had to have it...all the papers were scraps from a 6x6 pad that I won at a crop a while back and the sentiment was in there too...really trying to use that stuff up!!  I keep replenishing though, so it kind of defeats the purpose, but what can you do?  Let's see what favorite sketch you use and link up to it so I can play along too!!!

10 comments:

lauren bergold said...

HA! LOVE the stamp and the sentiment and as always your coloring is ♥INCREDIBLE♥ one of these days there will be a knock at your door and it REALLY WILL be me, having arrived for those lessons, you've been warned!

ps: i wonder if it's the dog or the man who is thinking the sentiment?! (actually they both look pretty pleased with themselves, it might be BOTH!!!) :) :) :)

jimlynn said...

Love that word awesome in the sentiment since I think your card is just that - awesome!! Outstanding!
Lynn

Jessi Fogan said...

My husband would love that sentiment...maybe I should find it on a shirt for him? ;) Love that stamp, and oh my, your colouring! Love it!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Deena - This is a great card! The stamp is wonderful (is it from Mo?) and I agree with the ladies, the sentiment is too funny! They both sem very pleased with themselves! Great sketch you piecked. I love sketches. They make life so much easier!
Blessings,
Michelle

CarlaKH said...

What a great and FUN card!

Leslie Hanna said...

LOVE that image! HA! Great card!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous coloring, many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

Linda said...

what a great image! I haven't seen this brand before, its very cool!

What a great masculine card!

Margaret said...

This is such a fun image! No wonder you had to have it!! The papers and embellishing are wonderful and your sentiment goes so well with these superstars!!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

What a fun card! I can see why you had to have it. so glad you joined us at Artful Delight!