
These pictures were taken in Ketchikan on our Alaskan cruise last summer...it was after Lauren had the run in with the bear and was now deathly afraid of them...it was hard to even get her to go in the store with this fake bear in the doorway, but then she came around and posed for a picture anyway...I am entering this in the
Artful Delight sketch challenge...after all, it is their sketch and I think I made it just under the wire!!
4 comments:
Love the sentiment... Many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.
Great layout! Hope the bear phobia stops! Great sentiment.
Juliaxx
Fabulous take on the sketch. Hopefully the beaer phobia will be temporary. So glad you joined us at Artful Delight.
Wonderful page! Love the starburst flowers and the buttons!
So glad to hear she was able to conquer her fear and have a positive bear experience!
Post a Comment