Sunday, October 7, 2012
2012 365 #162 - turquoise, red, black and white
This week's challenge at the Opus Gluei is a colour challenge...and I am all for a colour challenge...Gini set it and chose the following colours: turquoise, red, black and white....quite the combo! ...I was pumped to see this colour combo posted by Gini the same day that my new box of scrapbooking stuff came in the mail - I just happened to order a paper pack in those colours without knowing that this challenge was coming up - the challenge gods were watching out over me ;) I made 8 cards - all birthday - some girl and some boy....to celebrate world cardmaking day yesterday! Hope to see some fabulous creations from all of you this week!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh my goodness Deena these are absolutely cracking cards and so many!!!!!! Love them all but the balloons is my favourite :-)
That's a fab paper pack and your layouts rock!
Thank you so much for making them, I'm happy dancing :-)
Gini
xx
wow! Love the color combo and the cards are all so cute! Way to go!
Talk about the stars aligning, you picked the perfect time to purchase the set with all the colors! Very nice indeed! I love all the versatile cards you came up with, they are outstanding. This is really a lively and versatile color combination and lends itself to male and female cards wonderfully. You did a great job honoring World Card Making Day and our challenge!
Wow wow wow! Nicely done, Deena! I'm not sure which ones are my favorite...all so fun and varied in theme.
Deena what a super productive craft session you had with your new papers. Love the colour combinations because the your cards can be used for many reasons and for many groups of recipients.
they all look great. I love the pinwheels.
You are a card making machine. I love when the stars all line up and make things happen perfectly like this. These are all wonderful.
Wow, there is so much arty wonderfulness here, Deena! REALLY great collection!!
Your papers are wonderful and all of your cards look fantastic! Such a great variety!
Post a Comment