Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 365 #187 - star light star bright

The challenge at Anything But a Card this week is celebrating the light or holiday projects....I decorated my wall at work (shhh don't tell anyone) with these stars cut out with the bigshot die from Sizzix...I made about 50 of them...over half are 3-d and the other half are one sided...I thought they could add some neutral festive flair in a really boring office environment without offending any religions or beliefs of any sort...hope it worked!

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - that must have taken a while! I haven't used that star die, but just had my first go on the mini-snowflake and it's pretty fiddly!! Your stars look fantastic - bet they've cheered up the office no end... Great inspiration for the ABAC challenge, thank you.
Alison x

Migdalia said...

Very pretty!!WoW!Awesome Job!
Have a wonderful Monday,
Migdalia