Sunday, December 2, 2012

2012 365 #185 - monkey see, monkey do


This was my week to set the challenge over at the Opus Gluei, and I chose monkeys!  I love these coffee cozies that my mom made for my birthday and they totally inspired me into making a card for them!  I love this stamp and sentiment....they are definitely in my most adored pile...so stop monkeying around and get swinging on a monkey project for all to see!

5 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that card! It may be more like a two-POT day at my house, but I still relate, lol! I must ask, do you know where your mom got the pattern for those adorable cozies? They are far too cute!

CarlaKH said...

oohhh cute card...but man I love those cozies! Adorable!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Too cute! Those mug holders are amazing! Yeah mom! And your card is great! I love the sentiment!
Blessings,
Michelle

lauren bergold said...

omg! those monkee cozees are just TOO FABULOUS, i can easily see being inspired to make any number of lovely cards in tribute! ♥AWESOME♥ all round, missus!!!!! ♥

Margaret said...

Your card is too cute with the fun little monkey and the banners! Love the cozies too!